10 MOTIVATION TIPS:
1. Close your eyes, and visualize yourself reaching your goals.
2. Try something new today.
3. Take a walk in a park, and let nature reset your mind.
4. Make a to-do list. You’ll feel encouraged as you cross off items.
5. Get more sleep. Sleep deprivation could be making you less motivated.
6. Start exercising, and you’ll feel like yourself
7. Let go of your fears, and you may feel brave enough to take on challenging tasks.
8. Don’t compare yourself with others or you’ll get discouraged. Compete against yourself.
9. Volunteer. It’ll help ground you and make you realize that you’re fortunate, so you should take the opportunity to make the most out of your life.
10. Turn it into a challenge with a time limit. You can create your own or join an existing one. There are plenty of challenges that already exist out there, such as the NaNoWriMo, which challenges participants to complete a novel in a month.
THANKS FOR READING…IT’S MONDAY MOTIVATION!!!